The fees are adapted to each situation. Some interventions may be partially covered by social security. For more information, contact your social security fund and / or your mutual health insurance directly.
First consultation for surgery or aesthetic medicine: € 75
Follow-up consultation: included in the price of the surgery
Routine consultation: € 30
Intervention under local anesthesia: from € 75 to € 2,000
Intervention under general anesthesia covered by social security: from € 800 to € 3,000
Intervention under general anesthesia not covered by social security: from € 1,200 to € 7,000
The technical platform: operating theater, infrastructure and operating theater teams (operating theater and anesthesia nurses, operating aid, caregivers, stretcher bearer, technical teams, etc.)
– The surgeon’s fees for the surgical procedure, post-operative follow-up at the clinic (visits, discharge orders, administrative work) but also after returning home, follow-up consultations (during the first fifteen days, then billed at the social security rate for the interventions which are covered)
– The fees of the anesthetist, which will be detailed to you during the pre-anesthetic consultation prior to any surgery under general or loco-regional anesthesia
– The hospitalization package paid to the clinic for nursing care, equipment (dressings, medicines), hotels (accommodation, meals), maintenance of the structure …
– Implantable medical devices when there are any (eg: breast prostheses)
– Fees for the anesthesia consultation
– Post-surgical compression garments, with the exception of abdominal belts.
– Remote consultations or for another reason
– For aesthetic interventions or not covered by social security (these different elements are reimbursed by social security for interventions covered) :
Depending on the complexity of the treatment: technicality of the intervention, foreseeable complexity of the post-surgical follow-up.
Part of the costs and fees generated by the intervention, treatment and related consultations may in certain cases be covered by your social security fund.
It is sometimes necessary to request a prior agreement from the social security medical advisor for this, when the conditions are met.
Please note that your surgeon is technically unable to request reimbursement if the criteria defined by social security are not met.
When the intervention is covered by social security, your mutual insurance company can pay you additional support according to terms provided for in your contract. On your request, the secretariat will provide you with an estimate that you can send to your mutual insurance company to estimate the amount of the coverage.
Advice: for non-urgent interventions, in order to reduce the remaining amount to be paid, you can consider changing the contract with your mutual insurance company to increase your coverage.
In general, when social security does not cover the intervention, neither does the mutual, but this can vary depending on the contracts.
Do not hesitate to inquire directly with the insurance company on which you depend (social security, mutual insurance).
SOMETIMES (after request for prior agreement or protocol of care, subject to the agreement of the medical advisor)
Docteur Hélène Le Gall
18 Place Esquirol, 31000 Toulouse
Inscription à l’ordre des médecins du département 31 (Haute-Garonne)
Identifiant RPPS : 10100832640
Discipline exercée : Chirurgie plastique reconstructrice et esthétique
Convention : secteur 2 (honoraires libres)
Devis réalisés pour les interventions sous anesthésie générale
Les praticiens se remplacent au sein du cabinet concernant les éventuelles urgences post-opératoires, en cas d’absence, au sein de la clinique Pasteur
Assureur : Cabinet Branchet
Aucune donnée personnelle n’est collectée
Doctor Hélène Le Gall
18 Place Esquirol, 31000 Toulouse
Registration with the Medical Board of department 31 (Haute-Garonne)
RPPS ID: 10100832640
Practiced discipline : Reconstructive and aesthetic plastic surgery
Agreement: sector 2 (free fees)
Estimate made for procedures under general anesthesia
At the Pasteur clinic, practitioners replace each other within the practice regarding any post-operative emergencies, in the event of absence
Insurer: Branchet Office
No personal data is collected